Easy Cinnamon Roll Latte
Easy recipe to create a cinnamon roll latte for a delicious upgrade to your morning coffee. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
We are officially dropping in temperature here in Houston and are getting those glorious crisp fall mornings! We've had the patience of toddlers waiting for this chill to come so we can make all our favorite fall recipes. Soon our home will be flooded with chilis, stews, and roasts galore. Here in the Heath home we're seasonal cookers, something I learned from my Grandmother. Example, when summer was gone so was the mornings of open faced grapefruit and yogurt with fruit. In came cheesy grits and cinnamon rolls to keep your belly warm on the way to school. Which I needed because little unknown fact, I walked to school almost all school year. As long as it wasn't raining or sleeting, your girl hauled her backpack and clarinet up and down a hill to elementary. So in honor of all those chilly morning walks fueled by warm spicy breakfast, I wanted to take one of my favorites from childhood and add it to my morning routine.
This Cinnamon Roll Latte is a play off the classic sweet rolls we all know and love. Since my mourning routine always involves coffee, I wanted to give it a little lift to become something spicy and sweet. This latte is very easy to make since it uses International Delight® One Touch Latte'™. Just press hard for a frothy latte in seconds that's easy and less mess. Plus it's super fun to use and will make for easy entertaining when guest come during the holidays. Using their caramel flavor I add a little cinnamon to strongly brewed coffee that transforms your cup into a decadent liquid cinnamon roll. Here's how to make this delicious warm sippier!
RECIPE FOR EASY CINNAMON ROLL LATTE
1. You'll start by freshly brewing your favorite coffee. I prefer for lattes to use a stronger brew to keep those coffee notes present.
2. Grab a mug and fill it 2/3 of the way with your coffee. Leaving room for frothy, foamy goodness!
3. Follow this up by stirring into your coffee, 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. If you like a lot of sweetness to your latte I would stir in a little extra sugar here. One Touch Latte'™ provides sweetness and flavor but some may enjoy an even sweeter drink.
4. When ready, grab your Caramel One Touch Latte'™ and give it a good shake.
5. Press and hold the can above your 2/3 of coffee, then press it! Press it real good to froth cream into the cup. I find it works best if you use a circular motion to do so. Release when you reach your desired froth and sweetness! You can also see the video for more details! Serve with cinnamon sticks or on it's own!
- 2/3 cup Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/8 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Caramel International Delight® One Touch Latte'™
- *optional sugar to taste
Add this to my favorite fall recipes please! This latte is sweet, spicy, and gives you all those warm feelings that cinnamon rolls do. It definitely reminds me of being a kid getting ready to go to school on a chilly Georgia day. I can't wait to severe these Cinnamon Roll Lattes when we have family come during the holidays before we go out to partake in some of favorite holiday traditions. Since International Delight® One Touch Latte™ comes in a variety of flavors like Mocha and Vanilla there really is a latte for everyone to make in three easy steps. Fill cup 2/3 with coffee. Shake it! Press and hold cream to desired sweetness. Enjoy!
You can pick up International Delight® One Touch Latte™ at your local Walmart in the refrigerated dairy aisle by the milk. Plus be on the lookout for a demo event at a Walmart near you November 11-12 to see exactly how easy One Touch Latte'™ is.
Tell me down below. How did you get to school as a kid? Did you walk like me? Maybe you took the bus? Let me know down below. If you enjoyed this recipe save to your Pinterest for easy access in the future.