Well all have done it. We get super busy with the new year that all of a sudden Valentine’s Day is upon us and we’ve gotten nothing for our significant other. I believe it was 4 years ago now that Brad ran into this specific incident and I ended up with a 6 pack of beer for Valentine’s Day. Listen, we can’t all grab winners like I did. So in an order to keep you from having to gift the brown bag of delight, unless it’s really really really good beer, let me share a few of my favorite last minute Valentine’s Day gifts you can get just about anywhere. B, I hope you’re reading this.
This post contains affiliate links. Money made from these links goes into the upkeep of this website. For more information see our disclosure below.
- Kendra Scott – I think just about every fashionista loves Kendra Scott and she’s set up shop in just about every city you can name and in major box retail stores. That’s why she makes for an easy to get Valentine’s Day gift. I personally love this Gabriella necklace.
- FitBit – While this may not seem like it sends the best message, I promise it can. Perfect for your favorite athlete or someone who really made getting healthy a goal for the new year, a FitBit is a fun way to stay motivated. Plus if you have friends you can challenge them to see who can get the most steps in. Can be found at Wal-mart, Target, Best Buy, and just about anywhere you can buy sneakers.
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance – Okay, it doesn’t have to be this scent, it can be any. However, this is the perfume I wore to our wedding. See where I’m going with this? Get a perfume or cologne that brings back memories from a special day for the most romantic Valentine’s Day gesture. I do highly recommend Midnight Romance, it smells out of this world.
- Lounge Robe – For Christmas I received an UGG robe, and I’m not sure if a morning has gone by that I haven’t worn it. It’s soft and oh so cozy. It would make for a perfect Valentine’s gift, and is found at Macy’s or Neiman Marcus.
- Gel Nail Polish – Who doesn’t love getting nail polish? Make it super special by getting a Gel Nail polish that can last a week without chipping. Pick out a fun Valentine’s Day color like blush pink, or fire engine red! Bonus Amazon can get it to you before Valentine’s Day.
- Adult Coloring Book – They say coloring for 30 minutes prior to bed can destress you from your day. I don’t know how factual that is, but I do love coloring in this Secret Garden adult coloring book to get my creative juices flowing. Earn serious Valentine’s Day points for creativity and stress relief.
- FujiFilm Instax – Get instant polaroids from this cute and vibrant camera. I think if your sweet heart loves a good selfie, they will love this little camera. Plus it’s on super sale at Nordstrom Rack, but can also be found at major retail stores.
- The Longest Ride Movie – Love a good romance movie? ::Cough or to watch shirtless Scott Eastwood Cough:: From the author of The Notebook, so you know it’s going to be perfect for the occasion, this story depicts a love story between two people from different worlds and their journey to try to make it all come together. P.S. B may or may not have cried during this movie.
- Too Faced Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette – Was this palette made for Valentine’s Day? I think it was. This gift will be perfect for your favorite beauty guru plus it’s cute too boot. Oh and if the packaging wasn’t selling you, it all smells like chocolate. Each shadow is infused with cocoa powder. Find it at Ulta or Sephora!
Now there are zero excuse for not finding something for the Valentine in your life by Sunday. Even though I joke around about B getting beer, I have to give the man a lot of credit for even trying something last minute. Plus it’s a Valentine’s Day I’ll never forget! We laughed for hours about his choice in gift selections and we still talk about it every year this holiday comes around.
What is your favorite thing to get for Valentine’s Day?